Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I have a date tonight with a woman named Neko.

EEEEEP!!! It's Neko Case tonight! At Massey Hall no less. And great floor seats! I cannot wait.

I'm still riding high from the incredible and magical experience that was Oumou Sangare on Sunday night in Queen's Park. Wow wow wow.

Last Thursday, I had the pleasure of seeing Beirut perform live. That was such a solid show with the longest encore set I've ever experienced. Love them.

And now it's finally time to see Neko Case. Again I say, EEEEEP!
Happy Tuesday indeed.

Here's the acoustic version of one of my favourite tunes, People Got a Lotta Nerve.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo that was so fast! I'm not sure I love it that fast. Also the woman singing backup wasn't loud enough. But let's face it: Neko is amazing. And that song is solid.

    ReplyDelete